03 October 2010

Cat Quilts Part I


puzzling cats quilt
Photo By Laycie Davis



IMG_1938
Photo By Dory Kornfeld

IMG_0248v2

Calico Cats and Orange Toms Quilt
Photo By Barb Lawrence

Goodnight Kitty Baby Quilt


Cat Quilt: Before washing


Jasmin's quilt


09 TN State Fair #105: cats quilt


ebby
Ebby

IMG_2264


Siamese Fan Quilt


Cat quilt


I took his hint and gave up quilting for the night!...
Jasper

Wonder Cats Mini-quilt


cat quilt
Photo By Mary Anne Thygesen

Maud + Moon - close
By Gillian King, Quilt of her cat Maud

Cat and quilt


Dr. Betty's Cats


Cats quilt


Stained Glass Cat


best place for a cat
Photo By Christiane Struck

* Vader quilt
































2 comments:

Leslie Brown said...

do you have patterns for any of these bright cat quilts, my friend wants me to make her a bright cat quilt

Marilyn Moss said...

Thank you for your inspiration. Your quilts are lovely, beautiful and many are on my todo list.
Thank you